who really take this sh*t seriously? - 30
Reply to: pers-148812957@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-04-06, 3:25PM EDT
I just love to get on here and read the different ads, replies, re-replies, people busting on each other, self-absorbed people with delusions of grandeur.. and oh yeah, the grammar/spelling or lack thereof.
Honestly, this ad is your first impression. If you cannot take the time to write a coherent sentence with some kind of logical progression, then why the f*ck would I consider replying to your add?
Anyway, I'm bored. So entertain me. I work in DC and there are so many hot girls walking around. Just imagine all the people you walk past every day. All the eye contact you make and then quickly look away. All the ones you're attracted to... and you'll never meet them. Depressing really.
What if you could have sex with anyone you wanted? What if anyone who wanted to could have sex with you? Scary.
So this is my work pc and I don't have a pic on here. Let me give you a description: 5'9, 160 lbs, dark hair, dark eyes, mediterranean looks. I've been told I'm attractive. Alright, enough of that.
I could list a thousand things here describing the physical/emotional aspects I'm seeking. But I'm over that by now. So all I want is a woman that is not going to be completely cowed by a stronger personality. A woman that has enough confidence to take a joke as well as throw one back. A woman that hasn't overdosed on "sex in the city" and "desperate housewives" episodes. A woman who is not a cliche. Got depth?
Curious to see if anyone actually replies to this.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home