I'm the Guy
I'm the guy who sees you in a bar but is too nervous to say hello and if I do say hello I sound like an idiot becuse my mind suddenly goes blank.
I'm the guy who you probably wouldn't approach in a bar because my looks don't make me stand out in a crowd.
I'm the guy who you should appraoch in a bar because I'm much more interesting than those who's looks make them stand out.
I'm the guy who you were best friends with in high school and college because I was nice and didn't want to sleep with you.
I'm the guy who was really in love with is best female friend.
I'm the guy who thinks he's average looking but is probably a bit better than that.
I'm the guy who has been screwed over a couple of times by long term girlfriends but still thinks fate and love can both exist.
I'm the guy who is 28 years old.
I'm the guy who is 6 feet tall, 165 lbs.
I'm the guy who has brown hair and eyes.
I'm the guy who is looking for a SWF, 21-30 who might be "THE girl"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home