People complained that the old craigslist ads expired. So here is an archive of the original CL posts, perserved for all eternity.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It Has Been Almost One Whole Year - 28

Dear Someone out there,

I have not made love to anyone for almost a year now. My head is about to explode. This has to do with my moving around a lot amongst other things.
I am athletic, 5 ft 9 in 160 lbs. I am quite sophisticated, educated accultured etc. My schedule and lifestyle forbids my going out to "look for" anyone as of now. I just moved here so I don't know anyone and probably never will BECAUSE I think the people in Northern Virginia are the ugliest people after the denizens of the third world (e.g. Southern Ireland) including some of those freaks in NYC!

Write back with a picture please. I will do the same. I am looking for an attractive lady - of any age who is easy going and friendly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home