People complained that the old craigslist ads expired. So here is an archive of the original CL posts, perserved for all eternity.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Geniune Guy Looking to Join the Dating Scene - 20

Hi, this is my first time doing this sort of thing, but I'm hopeful of the results. I'm not sure how many responses I will get, so if I don't respond I apologize in advance. About me: I'm 5'11", dark haired, brown eyed, honest, caring, and intelligent. I don't place much stock in standardized tests, but just to give you some reference point I got a 1410 on the SATs (when they were still out of 1600). I'm an openminded student attending George Mason University with a major in Global Affairs and a minor in Psychology. I enjoy movies a great deal. Some of my favorites include: Shawshank Redemption, Boondock Saints, Lost in Translation, Hotel Rwanda, and Adaptation. I also enjoy sports, reading, and video games (among other things). I'm looking for an intelligent, attractive, white woman preferably between the ages of 18 and 24 (although I am willing to consider older women depending on the circumstances). Someone who is comfortable spending Friday nights out on the town or just hanging out at home. Also, a sense of humor is a must - mine tends to run towards the sarcastic side of things. I ought to disclose some things as well: Currently I'm taking the semester off, so I'm living with my parents/family (in Fairfax, NoVa) and I don't drive or have a car. If either of those are dealbreakers, move along. Otherwise I look forward to hearing from you. Lastly: no pic, no response. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home