People complained that the old craigslist ads expired. So here is an archive of the original CL posts, perserved for all eternity.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

I want a girl in a short skirt and a loooong jacket - 34

Reply to: pers-121859881@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-01-01, 5:08PM EST


Ok, not the best opening for a post but does anyone really want to have anything in life that cannot by summarized by a 3.5 min pop song??? It is a great look though. : )
Anyway, to the point of my post…

I am a swm, professional, educated (two grad degrees) have lived in the area for a while but at times feel like I just got here. Attractive, dark hair, deep blue eyes, not gym rat but do work out several nights a week. I'm well read and love to travel, great sense of humor and not one to take himself too seriously. Professionally, I am very driven however I realize that there is more to life than just work (I realize that this is a very un-DC thing to say).

Big fan of live music (930, black cat), film, photography, strong coffee, thai food, kayaking, jack and coke and weekends not in the office. I’m just as comfortable slummin’ at a neighborhood dive as I am attending events at the Kennedy Center.

So that is me… what about you? Ideally, you would be attractive, intelligent, height / weight proportionate, outgoing and love to laugh, read and travel. Serious when the time calls for it, motivated by your career but not so out of focus that you lose sight of the people around you.

Offbeat/dry humor and sarcasm are a plus as is an appreciation for John Hughes films, 80s/90s alt rock and shows like curb your enthusiasm, family guy and the daily show. If you could explain fantasy football to me that would be great as well. : )

Uncertain if anyone other than guys frequent this site but should you be of the female variety and if you share an appreciation of any of the above, please drop me a line.

Please send a pic and I will follow up with the same. This seems fair as attraction is important (just being honest) and it will give you the chance to prove that you are not one of those creepy cl guys that reply to every post. Bonus points if you are sane, not a serial killer and not a member of AARP.

* this is in or around NW DC
* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home