People complained that the old craigslist ads expired. So here is an archive of the original CL posts, perserved for all eternity.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

If you are picky, look here :) - 26

Reply to: pers-125518432@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-01-15, 1:19PM EST


Not sure where to start but I guess when you first meet someone, you first notice the physical so here it is:

26 yrs old, 6'0, 175lbs athletic, white with olive skin, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, high cheek bones, sometimes wear glasses. I love suits, and great shirt and tie combinations so this is how you will find me mon-friday but after work I like to dress down to the more hip modern biker look from French Connection which goes well with my Harley. You will never see me in designer jeans however, why spend more then $50 on jeans when you have a $500 ass. Btw, I real life I am much more modest but how else do you describe yourself on here when people can't see you.

After talking to me a little you would find out that I am very mature for my age, extremely comfortable in my own skin, have no problem making fun of myself, no topic is too taboo to explore. You would also find out that I am very normal especially for someone posting on craig's list, restrained, respectful, emotionally intelligent and can make conversation with just about anybody from PhDs on world politics to biker dudes taking about engines and horsepower, however, I never use the word "dude" in conversation. I also have a slightly wild side, which from the way I look you would never guess. And by wild I don't mean anything self-destructive.

Mid way though our conversation you would also find out that I own my own place in downtown, love my neighbors, have a lot of friends, am a wonderful cook (which is probably why I have a lot of friends :), have had a number of healthy relationships that I have learned a lot from, no baggage and very optimistic about love, and actually looking for something more serious but always prefer to start out as friends with no expectations.

I am a metrosexual in the way I take care of myself and dress, a man's man in that I play sports, love to fix stuff and do home improvement projects, but I also like to watch sex and the city.

So what I am looking is someone around my age who I can laugh with, learn from and who is not afraid to challenge me and just be honest with how they feel. Since I am in shape, I would expect you to be healthy and in shape as well as and shorter and smaller then me so I can feel manly next to you. Well-read and rounded with a positive outlook on life also helps. I am also looking for more of a girly girl, but if you are also successful and independent that is a huge bonus, as long as you still know how to be a woman.

So if any of this sounds good, shoot me an e-mail with a pic and maybe we can go out for coffee and then do something really nice like go to the opera (have season subscription to Kennedy center), a great restaurant, etc.

Only genuine people please with no history of flakiness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home