People complained that the old craigslist ads expired. So here is an archive of the original CL posts, perserved for all eternity.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

this may upset a few ppl.... - 25

Reply to: pers-454575395@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-20, 12:50PM EDT


but please don't send me emails calling me names and what not...
any ways,
I want to meet someone with big breast. I know this sounds a bit rediculous but just hear me out first...

It's just that the last 5 women Ive been with have all been lacking in the breast dept. I beleave an "A" cup was the largest...

normally I do not care about these things (obviously) and I am actually not that picky about the physical qualities of my women, but after a while I would like to meet someone who plays to my fantasies a bit, is that really so wrong?

I'm not asking for ENORMOUS MAN CRUSHING GIGANTIC BOOBS (tho that might be fun...), but just a beautiful lady with at least a large "B" or "C" cup.

I promise Im not a creep and Im very good looking, I have pictures to back it up. but only if you have pics too (face pics)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home