People complained that the old craigslist ads expired. So here is an archive of the original CL posts, perserved for all eternity.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Attractive, athletic DWM seeks Sexy older lady with awesome boobs - 38

Reply to: pers-267089188@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-23, 10:36AM EST


Hello, How are you ? , Thanks for reading.
I'm looking for a sexy older lady with large boobs.
I love to unbutton a classy older womans blouse and see huge tits
snuggled in a pretty bra.
I unhook your bra in the front to see those tits hang and swing losely.
Your nipples are erect as I reach in to feel the weight of your boobs and pull/twist your nipples.
You love your tits to be fondeled.
You may be old enough to be my mom and that turns us both on in a kinky way.
You can't wait to get undressed in front of me to show me what great shape you are in at your age.
You have fantasies about being in a thong bikini in front
of much younger guys who stare at your body and wear low cut shirts so they will notice your tits.
I am very attractive, athletic, muscular, 6'tall DWM in Fairfax area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home