People complained that the old craigslist ads expired. So here is an archive of the original CL posts, perserved for all eternity.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Do the men in your life lack romance and sensuality?

Reply to: pers-239936332@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-26, 12:22AM EST



I'm a successful executive... warm, confident, quiet, intelligent, artsy, handsome, respectful, single, very independent, Caucasian, blue eyes, brown hair, 6', 185 lbs., totally D&D free, enormously self confident but without ego, high integrity, solitary but in the public eye. A wonderful heart. I don't smoke, don't do drugs, don't drink and I don't think sports on television news is news. Art is a driving force in my life. I'm a creative writer in my private life, an award winning art photographer in a past life, and an MBAed entrepreneur in my public life. I embrace Buddhist sensibilities. I have a strong reverence for soulful, sacred connections.

You are a stunning and sophisticated woman. Affectionate. Slim. Sensual. Uninhibited. Spiritual. Beautiful inside and out. You would delight in feeling the loving touch of a man of warmth and integrity.

Would you like a reverent escape with a Virginia gentleman? A caring adventure of mind and body. I'm seeking a sexy liaison. I have a beautiful loft space in which to host. I adore a great kisser and a playful personality. Touch. Taste. Sensual pleasure. Hours of massage... giving and receiving. Oral delights. Bliss..

I'm very willing to entertain inside and outside the bedroom to build the anticipation. We could stretch out a blanket on the living room floor and have a light, private, picnic dinner. Lots of kissing. Sensual play. Cuddling in the lounge chairs watching an old movie on the big screen. Erotic explorations. Affectionate kisses.

... A kiss on your lips.

A kiss on your neck.

A kiss on your breasts.

A kiss on your stomach.

A kiss on your lips.

We can escape the daily grind with mutual massage for hours. Converse about the universe. Talk and laugh and hug and play. Loving recharge and then a return to conventional life. ;-)

A 12th century poet named Guiraut de Borneilh said, "the eyes are the scouts of the heart." So... yes... I would like to see pictures of you in the first email. I will respond in kind. I would also love to learn something about your life and what passions drive your soul. I'm a visual person and I love artistic, creative women who possess honesty, character, depth and substance. However, beauty without brains does very little for me. I also seek a good heart, a brilliant mind, a sharp wit, and a spiritual center. I'm especially attracted to ENFP and ESFP Myers-Briggs, but I'm not adverse to a playful personality of any type.

Tempted? (toying grin)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home