I'm cooler than these other guys on here. . . - 32
Reply to: pers-230939715@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-06, 1:16PM EST
Especially that one weirdo (I'm sure there are more than one, I'm just going with guessing there is at least one)
I'd like to think I'm Dr. Tiki looking for his LaLa. . .but I'm probably more Johnny Johnny or Rocket Billy. Take a look at: tikibartv . com If you haven't seen it, it's really the only PodCast where every show makes me laugh.
I'm a pretty nice person, tall, good-looking (usually), in decent shape (I haven't worked out in about two years. But, thats just because I was on the road, and I don't like to run. . .I renewed my gym membership today. So, in a few weeks, we'll say "athletic"), don't smoke, not a drunk (but I like to go out once in a while), hope to buy my own place VERY soon, and I know how to cook extremely well. I've been all over the World, only speak English, but never asked for a an English menu once. I like doing things outdoors. I like my dog, and am allergic to cats.
About you. . .hopefully you're in good shape. Didn't get hit with the ugly stick. Are well travelled. Not a racist or a smoker (not related, just two things that I thought of at the same time). Maybe you're an athlete now, or were in college. Tall (5'6+), but not a giant that will kick my ass. Dress well (jeans and t-shirts are ok, but if you own jean shorts or something else terrible, that would drive me crazy). You don't start singing along to bad music when it comes on in the bar (Sorry, Def Lepard. . . not so good then, not so good now). I'm looking for a nice girl who isn't going to try to change me. Please be drug and disease free too.
picture for picture.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home