People complained that the old craigslist ads expired. So here is an archive of the original CL posts, perserved for all eternity.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Romantic, Cuddly Teddy Bear Seeks True Love - 25

Reply to: pers-188795330@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-08-01, 10:25AM EDT


I'm a 25 year old professional living and working in the DC area. I have posted on CL before, I have been on match.com, e-harmony, etc. But still I haven't met anyone worth more than a couple dates. So here I am, looking for that special someone once again.

I have a lot to offer someone. I am romantic, sweet, fun, affectionate, love good conversation and good movies. I can talk about just about anything and trust me I will. I am something of a film buff and love the local music scene. I also love to travel and explore and try new things.

Sounds like fun right? Well if you are a fun, interesting, intelligent woman who doesn't mind me spoiled and pampered by a teddy bear type, email me back and let's see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home